Monday 5 May 2014

  • Amala Paul is not Happy of Her Marriage with A.L.Vijay

    Amala Paul is not happy in spite of her marriage with director Vijay on the cards. The reason is that Telugu film team of Vastah Ne Venaka has accussed her of being unprofessional and has blamed her for not keep her promise of starting their project. But the actress has denied it and has given an explanation on the controversy.

    'This production house had approached me earlier in the year for my dates and sounded very optimistic on commencing the shoot from March, the testimonial evidence to this was the agreement which was mutually signed. I had allotted 45 days from my schedule spanning up to three months from march to May.

    Amala Paul continues, "As the shooting days neared, we called up from our side to know the exact schedule. The response was evasive and we were not able to plan. But again considering the normal working procedure of the industry, I tried my best to accommodate them into my scheme of work. "

    "The response to this gesture of mine was again dodgy. It is a basic procedure to collect the passport of any artiste and her staff much in time to clear the visa procedures. In this case, the passports of my assistants were not collected at all," Amala Paul says.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.