Thursday 8 May 2014

  • Meera Nandan Misses Kochi

    Meera Nandan, as all knows, is from Kochi. She had apparently bought a new house too at the place. Now, she says she will miss Kochi.
    Now what does that mean? Meera Nandan got shifted from the place or is she getting married? So many questions are popping out in your mind but, it is not so.

    Meera is flying to the US today (May 7), and that too for a month. So, it is obvious that she will miss her hometown! She posted on her Facebook page: I'm off to United States of Amrikaa for a Month. I will miss you Kochi!

    Meera has apparently gone to the US for a stage show, as per the reports. She is currently working on a yet to be tilted Telugu movie. She has confirmed that she will be signing a Malayalam film very soon.

    Meera had earlier said that the year 2013 was indeed a good year for her and she was able to fulfill many of her most cherished dreams. And she also has dsaid that she hopes the same to continue in 2014 too and may be this show is one among the many.

    To refresh again, Meera had earlier posted on the New Year eve likewise: It was an eventful 2013 for me. I lived my three big dreams. Shared screen with the two big stars of Malayalam film industry, the big M(s), Lalettan and Mamukka. I also got a great opportunity to sing in a movie which was something I've been dreaming for a really long time!

    In 2013, I also went on to break my bones during a shoot. I lost some people who were dear to me. Chris uncle n Augustine uncle .... I'll miss u forever..!!!

    I am thankful to everyone who stood, guided and supported me throughout my journey.

    Looking forward for 2014..A lot of hopes for the coming year...keep me in your prayers my loved ones...

    I love you all, I wish you a GREAT 2014. Party hard. Do let me know how you guys enjoyed today.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.