Wednesday 2 July 2014

  • Jigarthanda baddie is super-busy

    Simha fondly called as Bobby has got a handful of projects to keep him occupied.

    With the recent release 'Beware of Dogs' in Malayalam, Simha is awaiting Jigarthanda in which he plays a soulless, aged gangster.

    Almost done with his first solo hero project Urumeen, Simha says, "It is a film very close to my heart", an edge of the seat thriller with a difference. Watch out for some scintillating melodies from the album. A Urumeen teaser could also have a launch clashing with Anjaan's release by August 15th.

    Aadama Jeichomada will be a laugh riot. I have tried full fledged comedy there. It is ready for release. I might also play a role in Director Ram's next. I am super excited about it.

    There is also another film reportedly titled Vallavanukku Vallavan with a newbie Vijayvanan directing it. I am overwhelmed by the number of projects coming to me. With the audience support, I'll continue to surprise with quality roles"
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.