Monday 23 June 2014

  • Karthika Nair will be defending her timid brother

    Karthika Nair of Ko fame has shocked the industry with a bold decision – she has agreed to do the role of hero’s sister in a Telugu flick opposite Allari Naresh, who was seen in movies like Kurumbu and Poraali

    However, she justified the decision as it is a bold role and has equal scope to that of the hero. In a recent interview, she said, “I am like a hero in most of my upcoming films. In this film too, I am more like the hero. The story is about the bonding between a brother and a sister. I play a bold sister who will be defending her timid brother in certain circumstances. We both play the lead in the film. It is a very interesting character and that's why I accepted this film.”

    The tall actress will be next seen in Purambokku and Deal in Tamil.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.