Thursday 10 April 2014

  • Nagarjuna on Mani Ratnam's next

    In an interview with a popular media, actor Nagarjuna confirmed his participation in Mani Ratnam’s upcoming project.

    He said, “Yes, I am doing a film with Mani Ratnam. Mahesh Babu will also be in the lead. Mani gave me a 40-minute narration, and I was clean-bowled by what I heard. Mahesh and I are coming together for the first time. Audiences would expect something special.”

    Recently Suhasini Mani Ratnam too announced that the project would be a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and an espionage tale, like the Bourne and Mission Impossible series. Aishwarya Rai and Shruti Haasan will also be a part of the project and the director is currently on a look out for a Pakistani or an Iranian actor to play an important role in the movie. AR Rahman will compose for the project and Ravi Varman will crank the lens.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.