Wednesday 28 May 2014

  • In conversation with Lingaa's British actress!

    The Twitter handle of actress Lauren J. Irwin was trending in Chennai after fans of superstar Rajinikanth found out that the actress was doing a part in Lingaa.

    The Brit-beauty was caught in a conversation with the fans, who were eager to get to know about Lauren. Here’s a gist of the conversation

    About yourself…
    “I'm British, born and grew up in Liverpool, United Kingdom, but I now live in Los Angeles.”

    Superstar Rajinikanth…
    "He was amazing to work with. Very welcoming and an all-round wonderful man!I feel very lucky. I'm honored to be a part of the movie and to have had the chance to work with such a great superstar. It was simply a pleasure and a big career high to get the chance to work with him."

    Your first conversation with the superstar…
    “I was introduced to him just after I landed in India. He shook my hand, thanked me for coming and welcomed me in right away. After I shot my first scene, he came over to say that it was really good. He was very welcoming & supportive & a really nice man!”

    The actress also posted a bunch of photos from the sets of Lingaa, among which was one with Superstar Rajinikanth. From the looks of it, the actress will star in the pre-independence portion of the movie. Directed by KS Ravikumar, Lingaa also stars Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka in the central roles. AR Rahman will score for the movie and Rathnavelu is behind the lens.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.