Monday 31 March 2014

  • Siva Karthikeyan talks about his mentor Dhanush

    Siva Karthikeyan's growth as a lead hero over the past year or so, has been amazing and the young actor is now among the few bankable stars in the industry who can guarantee a good opening at the turnstiles. He was mentored in his early stages by Dhanush in movies like 3 and Ethir Neechal, and Dhanush is currently producing another movie with Siva, titled Taana.

    In a recent interview with Siva, when it was hinted that he may have leapfrogged Dhanush, Siva shot back in his typically humble manner.

    "Dhanush gave a very big mileage for someone like me who had no backing or background in the industry. I will, forever, be thankful to Dhanush for this. He has always been my well-wisher and all my successes are dedicated to him. I mean this from the bottom of my heart and even Dhanush knows that."
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.