Saturday 22 March 2014

  • Siva Karthikeyan says he can't afford such expenses

    There was buzz going around in K'Town that Siva Karthikeyan had spent huge amounts for hiring personal bouncers for his security during Maan Karate audio launch, Several newspapers reported that the actor had hired 50 bouncers for his protection during the launch. Siva Karthikeyan who spoke at the audio success meet yesterday clarified on those rumors.

    Siva Karthikeyan said "I did not come into the industry with bouncers and in fact i cannot afford such expensive luxuries. I did read those reports that i hired 50 bouncers for the audio launch, Just imagine even if pay 2000 Rs for one bouncer then that would be 1 lakh , In reality i can't afford such costly securities which is also totally unnecessary".

    Siva added "I have never attended events with bouncers and never will, just like this press meet I will be attending the events on my own and I'm not showing any attitude and i hope people understand it".
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.