Friday 28 February 2014

  • The Reason why Simbu Broke up with Hansika Motwani

    Hansika's break-up with STR is currently the hottest topic in Kollywood, Why did the couple break up that's the million dollar answer everybody wants to know. Well a leading daily has just reported the reason.

    According to the daily, Hansika's mother Mona Motwani didn't like her daughter's relationship with the actor right from the start and the issue intensified when Hansika started losing movie opportunities due to this relationship. It was after Hansika's presence at STR's recent birthday party that her mom started to threat her and gave an ultimatum to choose between her or STR.


    Hansika was reportedly closely watched by her mom and forced to come home immediately after shooting it was more of a house arrest to this actress. Hansika who has been living with her mom all long (Her Father Pradeep Motwani separated from them in year 2004) couldn't choose STR over her mom and hence decided to end the relationship.

    STR who realized Hansika's dilemma did not want to put more pressure on the actress and hence accepted to break up. An upset and relieved STR had this say to on the break-up

    "I had gone through enough in this relationship, and after much thought invested into this, I hereby declare that I am single now, and I have nothing to do whatsoever with Hansika, and it is all the story of the past. I don't regret the past nor am I in a mood to discuss over the facts which had forced me to this decision.

    This announcement is also made only to give clarity to my friends, associates and my fans over my status. As of now, I am concentrating on my career and needless to say I am happy and relieved too !!!"
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.