Tuesday 29 April 2014

  • Upendra Heroine Chandini trying to Comeback

    Actress Chandini, who was seen in earlier Kannada Blockbusters like A and AK 47 is all set to make her comeback to Kannada film industry. Director Gurudutt of Psycho fame has roped in Chandini to play the female lead in his directorial venture Khaidi.

    After a long time I am coming in front of the camera. Kannada audience can never forget my roles. There are still some people, who like me and my acting in Kannada. As an artist its my immense pleasure to act, so I decided to make a comeback," says Chandini, who made her on-screen debut with Upendra starrer A.

    After her debut with Blockbuster A, Chandini shared screen with many superstars in Kannada like Vishnuvardhan, Hattrick Hero Shivaraj Kumar and director Shivamani. In Khaidi, the actress will be seen opposite Dhanush of the Psycho fame. Chandini will be coming down to Bangalore on May 4th to attend the muhurtha of the Khaidi film, which is slated to be held on May 9th.

    "I was just the producer in Psycho movie. Now I have turned director, story writer and script writer for Khaidi. Many multi talented actors will be seen in the lead cast of the film. I am sure the audience will like my movie," says director Gurudutt.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Peppers.